Tuesday, April 2, 2013

My Week In Photos

Last Sunday we walked over to the Hillcrest Farmer's Market after brunch with some friends. Awkward prom pose photo.

I got a new rug from Urban Outfitters in the mail. I feel like I'm constantly on the hunt for the perfect rug, one that won't be completely ruined if my dog laid on it day in and day out. If money weren't an option I'd get a perfectly colorful kilim rug...but money is an option. So I have to get rugs under $100. I really like this one for the price, AND it's dark, i.e. Lucky can't ruin it. (We're currently in the process of having a new coffee table made for us, so ignore the bright yellow, completely mismatching one).



Came up with a recipe for super oatmeal. I call it super oatmeal because it's dairy-free, gluten-free, and full of protein and fiber. It tastes like Fall exploded in my mouth. Recipe to come soon.

This is what my naturally straight hair looks like when I try to make  it look effortlessly wave-y. Looks tangled and messy. I'll take it.



Made a whole wheat and gluten-free coconut sweet potato loaf. Whole wheat version on the left, can you tell? Recipe coming soon as well!



Brett and I went on a mini date to Bottlecraft in Little Italy. We like to bring our own food from home to keep it cheap, and we bring Lucky with us so we don't feel guilty leaving him alone for the evening. Not the best photo of me...I kind of look like I have a mullet...but THAT'S OKAY!

Lucky and I doing our (almost) daily workout. I decided to get rid of my gym membership since I'm not really a fan of gyms. I feel really judged and embarrassed when I get on a machine and can't figure out how to get it to work. I know no one is watching me and it's just a mental thing, but I prefer to embarrass myself in the comfort of my own home. Plus, it's cheaper.



Lucky and I enjoyed some sunshine this week.



On Easter Sunday I woke up early and surprised Brett with donuts and french press coffee. Donuts are some of my many weaknesses. Especially blueberry donuts. Have you ever had one? It's seriously like a fried blueberry muffin, covered in a delicious glaze. If that sounds disgusting to you, I'm sorry. It's pure heaven.



Token family holiday photo. Lucky wasn't into the camera.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © Honey & Brie • Template by mable+mint