Monday, August 30, 2010

Kale Chips

I had never tried kale prior to this little snack. My friend Megan had always told me that I NEEDED to try kale chips and that kale was SO good. I was skeptical. I mean, how could a baked vegetable possible be that good. But indeed, she was right. It's a delicious little snack that I believe will become part of my weekly routine. I added garlic salt and cayenne to them for a little kick. Yum.



Ingredients

A bunch of kale
olive oil
salt
garlic granules
cayenne pepper

Preheat the oven to 300 degrees. Clean and tear the kale into chip size pieces. Coat in olive oil, sprinkle with salt, and set them on a cookie sheet in an even layer. Bake 18-20 minutes. Remove from the oven and sprinkle with garlic granules and cayenne pepper.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © Honey & Brie • Template by mable+mint